Our Enhanced M-LOK (EM) Handguards provides a lightweight free float design for your custom M5 .308 build. The M-LOK system allows advanced modularity past the current 1913 picatinny rail system. Machined to mil-spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, this handguard eliminates bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- 1.8" inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Milled additional surfaces along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal.
- Continuous top rail has a new profile of the Picatinny Top Rail
- DPMS High Profile (.210) Tang
Are you attaching this handguard to a standard threaded upper receiver?
Make sure to select "Yes" under the Handguard Barrel Nut option above (shims included). Our handguards use either the DPMS/Aero or Armalite interface and do not work with a standard barrel nut. If you are using our M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, no additional pieces are needed. Purchased with a handguard, the M5 Barrel Nut is $20 ($40 when sold separately).
*Please note - This handguard is specific to the M5 .308/M5E1 platform. It is not compatible with the AR15/M4E1 platform.