The AD-68 Standard Height Aimpoint mount features an absolute co-witness ( co-witness near center of optic ) when used on an AR15, M16, M4 flat top with Mil-Spec size iron sights. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
Features: The AD-68 Standard Height Aimpoint mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 3.30 ounces
- Centerline to top of rail with a 30mm ring - 1.52"
|Manufacturer||American Defense Mfg.|
|Mount Type||Quick Release|